TFPWU 7.19.09 to 8.8.09
This week stunk. And so did like…the past weeks that I didn’t do this. So, here is a quick retrospective of my stinky weeks in which I did nothing. Thank goodness for Netflix.
What I Finished This Week
- None. Fail already.
What I’m Reading Now
- Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
- River Secrets (The Books of Bayern #3) by Shannon Hale
- Boston Jane: An Adventure (Boston Jane #1) by Jennifer L. Holm
- Sorcery and Cecilia or the Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
What I’m Reviewing Now
- See last time’s TFPWU…fail again.
What I’ve Watched
- Ballet Shoes (2007)
- WALL-E (2008)
- Chocolat (2000)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
- I Dream of Jeannie: Season Four (Discs One, Two, and Three) (1968)
- Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (2008)
- Mary Tyler Moore: Season One (Disc One) (1970)
- Victoria and Albert (2001)
What I’m Watching Now
- Not quite sure what I’ll be watching next…probably the fourth disc of IDoJ Season Four, and another watch of North and South.
Who and What I’m Listening To Now
- Not much…although my mom has been playing an awful lot of ABBA ever since we saw Mamma Mia!, and that’s all that’s been ringing in my head as of late. 😛 (same from last time)
- “Unglamorous” by Lori McKenna–amazing, cute song! I have no idea why I didn’t buy this earlier!
- I’ve been playing a lot of Anna Nalick, as well. I guess I’ve sort of “rediscovered” her music…especially “Paper Bag”, “Forever Love (Digame)”, “In the Rough”, and “Citadel”.
Again, if you guys think I should write a review on any of the stuff that I do a weekly update on, let me know and LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!! I can’t read your mind, so tell me! 😀
Entry filed under: The Forest Princess's Weekly Updates.