Ok. So, I’m going to be posting a TGG review very soon. This week, actually (probably Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon or evening). NOTE: The TGG review is actually part of a school project, so it’ll probably be a lot more formal than my reviews usually are.
Before I post the review, I’m going to add some stuff to the reviews (and other reviews forthcoming). I’m going to give you guys the scoop on just what I’m going to add in.
- Links to other review sites I read (most likely your own if you had written a review on it at your place).
- Pros and cons
- Cover rating (not that it matters much what the cover looks like, but it’s always a plus. The rating will be for the edition I own, which I will post the ISBN to for the record.)
- Links to videos (or at least audios) of the songs on Youtube
- Bold-face type for singles
- Link to the artist’s site and to other reviews (like ones I find linked from Wikipedia, for example, EW.com, AllMusic.com, 9513 for country albums, which I will mostly do, hehe…)
- Link to similar artists’ sites (similar albums will be changed to similar artists)
- All reviews will henceforth be scored from 0-10, NOT 1-5 or 0-5.
Hope y’all are looking forward to these updates! I’m so excited to get started again on reviewing (after finals of course except for the TGG review). 😀
Entry filed under: General.